The Link Between Kids, Teeth and Confidence
As a child my bottom teeth were crooked and as I got older it got progressively worse.
I remember practicing in the mirror how to talk without letting my bottom teeth show. It also grew more painful to floss and my teeth were being pushed together.
I finally was able to get them straightened and my confidence, speech and dental health went up dramatically. Choosing an orthodontist is an important decision and I wanted to share the great tips to ask your potential orthodontist.*
- How many orthodontists work in this office?
- When is the best time in my child’s life for treatment?
- What exactly needs to be done?
- What are my options?
- What will the consequences be if I don’t do this treatment now?
- How frequent will the visits be?
- How long will the entire process take?
Dr. Nancy Wiley of Wiley Smiles is MOM APPROVED!
Call 954-753-0015 and mention ihelpmoms.com for SPECIAL RATES!
*Questions listed on Oral B Website. For full details click here.