The Best Kids Party Ideas That Are Fun and Affordable
I love planning parties! I love celebrating and making memories with the people and families we love. However, with summer around the corner I know I have to find an affordable way to have fun! Here are helpful party planning tips!
- Start by thinking about what your child or guest of honor loves. Is it princesses, art, the beach, sports, pirates? I have included some of my favorite summer party themes HERE!
- Then think about how many people you would like to include. Through years of learning the hard way…think about the people that truly LOVE the guest of honor! These are the people will help make the best memories:)
- Look over your budget and how much you want to allot to the party.
- Do you want to host at your house or at a venue? One of my FAVORITE part venues is Art Paper Scissors. Truly endless fun for kids! Contact the amazing owner at: Myartpaperscissors@gmail.com and mention ihelpmoms.com for VIP specials!
- Think about your entertainment. Hands down the best parties I throw include Fairytales Hollywood Princesses. Their princesses go on to DISNEY! They are amazing and AFFORDABLE. They are so authentic looking, they brought music, books, face painting, story telling and so much FUN! I have found including some type of entertainment to be a fantastic say to take the pressure off of feeling like you have to entertain at kids birthday parties and events. Contact them and mention ihelpmoms.com for Deals: Fairytalesforgirls@gmail.com
- Activities for kids is a fun addition. We rented a bounce house from South Florida Bounce and I could not believe how amazing they were! Their selection is incredible. I also love all of the different activities that My Gym Coconut Creek provides!
- Next I always think about cost effective food that can feed a lot of people and will be yummy. Fresh fruits, vegetables cut with hummus and dip to start are always great with kids around. For an easy party pizza is a no brainer but I usually do a slow cooker pulled chicken sandwiches and grill burger and brats. These are tried and true party favorites that men, women, and kids all love. Click here for ihelpmoms.com easy party food ideas!
- Do your decorating the night before, and make as much food as possible the night before. You want to enjoy the big day and not be stressed. I also learned my hubby is the best at getting everyone drinks and starting the fun! I love greeting and making sure everyone gets food. Delegate and then do what you enjoy! I let the kiddos find their fun instead of trying to control the situation.The smiles on everyone’s faces, a buffet full of food and the laughter ringing throughout is always what you should focus on! The birthday party my daughter STILL talks about was a Princess Spa Party with a nail spa for kids, fairies, princesses, games, art projects and fun that my daughter still asks to go back to daily at Fairytales Hollywood Princess Spa! Mention ihelpmoms.com for deals, specials and VIP!