Saving $1,500 A Month IS Possible
I have been saving $1,500 a month! And it feels GREAT!
I will be sharing exactly steps on how I have done this, but first I thought I would talk about simple resources that help to cut household costs!
Many of you know I am married to a fitness guru, healthy living, amazing chiropractor that is obsessed with healthy eating! I also have two girls that have HUGE appetites and are carbohydrate crazy (uh oh- like their mom LOL) so I have had to find cost effective ways to keep HEALTHY MEALS top priority while saving money!
- If you have a Lucky’s Market by you or a market like Trader Joes – that has a healthy focus (that doesn’t cost and arm and a leg) I encourage you to drive to it! I have enjoyed huge savings by driving the extra 5 miles to get there. I have also found since they focus on stocking healthy items, that I don’t buy as much processed food which is always a good thing! Thank you Lucky’s!
- I FINALLY have found an AFFORDABLE ORGANIC DELIVERY service that is farm fresh. Endlessly Organic website is so easy to use and the produce and eggs are amazing. My toddler even remarked on how great it tastes! They even give moms a discount with the code ‘MOM5‘!
- Honestly, there are some days I just have lost the urge to cook so I make sure to stock my freezer with The Thymely Chef. I love that it is owned by a mom that knows how to cook vegan and gluten free if you need it. A true lifesaver! AND SHE DELIVERS IT TO YOUR DOOR!
- I have stopped looking at magazines, HGTV and photos of STUFF. I noticed when I was reading the furniture magazines, watching the house keeping shows I just kept yearning to spend money constantly improving. Now we just focus on the MUST do house improvement items and budget for the items we ‘want’ to do. This has saved me SO much money.
- Finally, I made the decision to look at affordable camp options to cut household expenses over the summer! IT HAS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE in saving money! CLICK HERE for the best mom approved summer camps!
Make sure to follow us on FACEBOOK to get our FREE ihelpmoms.com guide to saving thousands of dollars coming out soon!