ihelpmoms.com Social Media Success Tips
While you focus on helping your clients, I am focused on creative, innovative marketing channels to connect you to moms! I just took an amazing marketing seminar with Charlene Johnson and I wanted to pass along these great notes.
One of the best things I learned today is that Instagram is useful even if you don’t want to post photos of yourself, your family, etc….Check out these great tips to help your business blossom on Instagram!
- You cannot be great at ALL social media channels. Focus on 1-2 and BE GREAT at them!
- Look at the quality of your followers not the quantity. Social media is about ENGAGEMENT as those are the connections that have the greatest potential to transition into clients.
- Don’t overuse hashtags. Don’t use common hashtags. USE HASHTAGS that your target clients and ideal clients use!
- Take the time to determine EXACTLY who you are looking to attract. How old are they? Where are they located? How old are they? What are their hobbies. (for example if you are wanting to attract yoga moms that are the age that would have kids at your local elementary school, use the yoga studios name and the school name as your hashtags!
- PUT yourself in your IDEAL CLIENTS shoes! It’s not about promoting YOURSELF! Check out some of your best clients Instagram pages and utilize the hashtags they are using.
- Check out the explore page. Fill yours with carbon copies of your ideal clients then when you refresh, Instagram will fill your explore page with like minded Instagram profiles for you to check out.
- Think about WHAT YOUR CLIENTS ARE LOOKING FOR AND HOW YOUR KNOWLEDGE CAN BENEFIT THEM AND WHAT IS THEIR GREATEST STRUGGLE?
- ALWAYS PUT IN A CALL TO ACTION. Such as ‘Like This Photo If You Agree!”
Michelle’s Mommy personal tip on Instagram: With 2 kids 2 and under I can tell you that
Moms are Tired, Hungry, and need a good laugh. Stop self promoting yourself on instagram and use pic monkey or just a simple photo to help moms LAUGH, RELAX and INSPIRE COOKING/EATING ideas!
Make sure to stay tuned on our ihelpmoms.com providers Facebook Page as we have so many exciting announcements coming up!
THANK YOU FOR JONING THE MOVEMENT TO MAKE MOTHERHOOD EASIER!