Spring Break Survival Guide
Spring Break is just around the corner.
My hubby has to work all week, so that means I will have the kids all by myself for a week straight at home. YIKES!!!
I would love to pretend like I am a perfect mom, but it just isn’t so. My kids do play on their own…for 10 minute then they of course want me to play or they want to play tug of war over toys.
So I decided to get smart this year and put together a survival guide full of fun ideas to keep all of us sane. Here are my top tips for YOU and your kids to have FUN!
- Get outside everyday! Sometimes with young kids it can seem like alot of work to get out there but it’s always worth it:) Pre-pack snacks the night before, put water bottles in your go back and enjoy seeing your kids tire themselves out!
- Cambridge School Spring Break Camp has magic shows, fire trucks, sports & activity play day and celebrate spring day full of fun! Call 954-796-1177 to register as spots are filling up FAST!
- I stocked up ahead of time on fun things that the kids can do ON THEIR OWN!
- Karate Camps help kids to stay active while learning amazing team building and discipline. USK Karate Academy is loved by parents and kids! Mention ihelpmoms for specials! These owners are AMAZING and truly care about providing an amazing camp experience!
- If arts and crafts are your kids favorite things to do, Art Paper Scissors has everything your kids will love! Call (754) 444-9936 and mention ihelpmoms for spring break specials!
- Swimming during spring break is just smart! My 1 year old and 3 year old took the 5 day Baby Otter Swim School and both learned to LOVE to swim! AMAZING! Mention ihelpmoms.com for special deals and call (954) 704-0080.
- ALM Sports offers sports, cheerleading, food and transportation if needed! Perfect camp for active kids who love to play. The owner is dedicated to providing kids with a well rounded day of fun! Mention ihelpmoms for camp registration discount call (800) 388-7962!
- Bring your kids with you to WORK OUT! Operation Fit Moms, Prenatal and Beyond Fit,Mommycise all offer amazing programs for moms and kids to enjoy! One to One Fitness trainer Michelle is my go to when I have a someone to watch the girls!
- Salt Box Therapy is the answer if you have a child not feeling well during the break! They can boost their immune system and clear up coughs and sneezes in this amazing himalayan salt FUN room! The kids get to play and heal faster!
- Give yourself a night off cooking can call The Thymely Chef to deliver healthy, filling meals your family will love. I just had their grilled steak rollups and the turkey lasagna and they are the best thing I have ever tasted!
- Get a group of friends together and call Custom Spa to come to your house for manis and pedis and eye brow waxes! The kids can play and moms can take turns getting pampered. So fun and exactly what we need to get our mommy needs met! ? Mention ihelpmoms for special pampering deals call (954) 609-3246!
- My Gym Coconut Creek has a WIDE variety of classes and sibling classes! It’s the best to let your kids play with toys, go on swings, zip line, ride trains, AND NOT HAVE TO CLEAN UP A THING! Woohooo!
Hope you enjoyed this wide variety of ideas for a fun Spring Break to enjoy your little ones and of course make sure you are taken care of too! ihelpmoms.com is all about making motherhood easier as we love moms!
More great kids crafts, toys and activities!